Super Sweet Back to School Fest♡ Social Media Campaign
1. About This Project
- Super Sweet Back to School Fest♡ Social Media Campaign is hosted and operated by COCONE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘this company’). This is an event featuring a bonus (hereinafter referred to as ‘this project’).
- It is carried out by our company with copyright permission from Sanrio Co., Ltd. Sanrio Co., Ltd, Meta Platforms, Inc., ByteDance Ltd., Apple Inc and Google LLC are not involved in this event.
2. Applicant’s Consent
- Please read the application rules carefully and agree to them before applying. Upon receiving an application from the applicant for this project, we consider the consent of the applicant to have been obtained.
- If the applicant is a minor, please be sure to obtain the consent of a guardian before applying. All applications from minors are deemed to have been received after obtaining the consent of their guardian.
4. Application Period
- 0:00 (JST) 9/1/22 ~ 23:59 (JST) 9/14/22
5. How to Apply
Follow Hello Sweet Days Official on Instagram or TikTok: @hellosweetdays_en [Official]
※ Please be sure to set your social media account to “Public”.
Host a back to school bash, dressed in your cutest fit♡
Post photo or video with your bestie(s) at your party
by using the in-app camera function or a screen recording app.
Q. How do I take a picture when a party is not being held?
A. Turn the screen of your device sideways, and find the [Camera] icon at the bottom right of the screen. You can take a picture by tapping the icon. (Please make sure you have unlocked the screen of your device to allow the sideways screen function.)
Option A) Post on your TikTok feed or Instagram feed (NOT stories). Make sure to use BOTH hashtags: #HelloSweetDays #HSDBacktoSchoolBestDressed
Option B) Save the picture, then use the hashtags #HelloSweetDays and #HSDBacktoSchoolBestDressed when uploading on TikTok or Instagram later.
※Both hashtags above are required. If only one of them is used, the application may not be eligible for consideration.
- You can apply for this project by using option A or B.
- There is no limit to the number of applications you can submit, but you can only win once per user during this event.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to void submissions in the following cases; a) If the applicant has unfollowed the official account between the time they applied on TikTok and/or Instagram and the official announcement of the winners.
b) If the applicant’s TikTok or Instagram account is set to private between the time they applied on social media and the official announcement of the winners.
c) If the applicant applied using a post that does not have the specified hashtags. d) If the applicant applies with an image that is not styled according to the theme specified in the announcement or is deemed inappropriate.
-Submissions that are judged to be inappropriate (containing content that would be considered offensive) will not be considered.
7. About Lottery
- Winners will be selected by lottery from those who applied using the steps under 「5. How to Apply」 within the specified period. We cannot disclose how the lottery works.
- The winners may be announced by mid October 2022.
- Please apply after following the official account and making sure you are able to receive a DM from the official account in case you are chosen and we need to reach you.
- Please do not unfollow the official account after the winning announcement, as we may be unable to contact you. If we cannot reach you, you will become ineligible to receive the prize.
- If you create multiple accounts to apply for the campaign many times, all accounts may be frozen. If you are found to have applied from multiple accounts, you will not be eligible to win.
- Prizes are expected be distributed by mid October 2022.
8.Other precautions regarding this project
- This project may be canceled or changed without notice. Please be aware of this in advance.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the customer regarding this project.
- Customers are responsible for communication charges incurred as a result of
participating in this project.
We cannot refund communication charges associated with your use of your account and site access even in the event of a malfunction.
- The prize is only applicable to the winner themself and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned. Also, please refrain from resale or transfer.
- The governing law for this application agreement is Japanese law, and for disputes, etc. that occur in connection with this project, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
- Instagram, Tiktok, Apple, Google and their logos are trademarked to Meta Platforms, Inc., ByteDance Ltd., Apple Inc., and Google LLC respectively in the USA and other countries.
9.Contact information for this project
- For inquiries regarding this project, please contact 「firstname.lastname@example.org」
■ Handling of personal information
Winners will be asked for personal information such as their ‘My Code’ and in-app nickname to distribute prizes.
We will strictly protect the personal information you provide and only use it for the distribution of prizes, etc.
After the prizes for this event are distributed, personal information that is no longer needed will be destroyed after a certain period of time.
Unless required by law, we will not disclose or provide information to a third party other than those that have been outsourced to in relation to this project without the consent of the customer. p>